Is there a way to addd pipedrive products to a web form ? During the lead process the customer may

Peggy Byrne
Peggy Byrne Posts: 3
Is there a way to addd pipedrive products to a web form ? During the lead process the customer may show interest in products and if the lead is won why will buy some or all of these products.
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited June 27 #2

Hi @Peggy Byrne , thank you for your question!

Currently our webforms don't support Product fields natively, but I can think of a workaround: you can create a custom field for Deals, People or Organizations (whichever makes more sense with your workflow) where you list your Products and your webform respondents can pick from that list. I would suggest you make a single-option or multiple-option type of custom field. 

Custom fields of the text, single-option, or multiple-option type from your People, Organizations, and Deals can be documented in web forms. Learn more here:

Keep in mind that this will not link Products to your deal, you will still need to do it manually. All the respondent's answers will be in the Deal's notes, including their product picks.

I can also tell you that we're revamping our webforms as we speak, because we want them to be able to do more, so I'm going to forward this suggestion of your to our team for consideration. 

And keep your eyes peeled for news about the new webforms coming up! Consider joining our Research and Beta Testing group, it's where you can even try out early versions of new things coming up.

https://community.pipedrive.com/user/peggy_byrne
  • Gaëlle
    Gaëlle Posts: 16
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited June 27 #3

Hello! Is there any new development to allow the use of our "Products" field in the web forms and in mail templates? In the web forms for example, it would be great to have it in a drop-down list?