Way to many clicks to call a person/company.

Way to many clicks to call a person/company.
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mario Zijlstra
    Mario Zijlstra Posts: 13
    edited June 2020 #2
    I can send the video in private.
  • Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited June 2020 #3
    Hi @Mario Zijlstra , thank you for the video illustrating your feedback.

Ideally, how would you imagine the feature working with fewer clicks? I'd like to forward your suggestion internally for consideration. Can you please give us some more details? Thank you.
  • Mario Zijlstra
    edited June 2020 #4
    Well, it's quite easy. The less clicks, the more productive!
  • Mario Zijlstra
    edited June 2020 #5
    Your colleague knew exactly were i was talking about in the video earlier on. See tekst underneath.

Thank you for your video Mario. That always helps to understand much faster what is the problem.
    Ok I do understand how annoying it can be to do all those clicks in order to do a simple call and doing that in every single call during a day work it can be overwhelming.
    Unfortunately there isn't any different way of doing those calls so far. The reason is because you are using a 3rd party caller. So you will always ask if it is the Xelion that you want to use.
    We, indeed, have shared that feedback towards our developers to which it can be extremely useful to have this caller system with less clicks. I know it has been taken in consideration to apply one more direct way, however, I don't have any indication of being on the roadmap yet.
    If you would like, you can also add your feedback to our Pipedrive Community. Here other community users can see this, upvote, comment, offer workarounds and share their experiences.
  • Arseniy
    Arseniy Posts: 15 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    Second Anniversary Pipedrive Employee
    edited June 2020 #6
    @Mario Zijlstra Can you please share your video with me as well? We are considering this topic at the moment)
  • Mario Zijlstra
    edited June 2020 #7
  • Mario Zijlstra
    edited June 2020 #8
    @Arseniy Are there some things going on? Could you give me an update about this topic?