Leadbooster: Ability to ask a question and capture information or set values. Sometimes when asking

Leadbooster: Ability to ask a question and capture information or set values. Sometimes when asking a card type "question" to move the prospect in a certain sequence you gather information that you want to save without having to ask again using a card type "capture" questions. Example. Are you interested in service A or B (The sequence is different for service A and B and now you want to save the information on the deal)?
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited July 2020 #2
    Hi @Martin Leblanc , I'm not sure I understood your question. Can you please give an example? Thank you.
  • Martin Leblanc_6868
    edited July 2020 #3
    Hi @Inês Batata. To better help you, can you tell me what you understand and what you do not?
  • Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited July 2020 #4
    @Martin Leblanc When you say "Are you interested in service A or B (The sequence is different for service A and B and now you want to save the information on the deal)?" - if the lead is qualified, all of the person's answers from the conversation in Leadbooster will be registered in the Deal's notes.

What is the data that you'd like to see registered and can't, please?
  • Martin Leblanc_6868
    edited July 2020 #5
    @Inês Batata in Leadbooster when writing the sentence "Are you interested in service A or B?" This sentence is define as a "Question" or a "Capture". When the prospect answers I want to drive the prospect in the right branch in Leadbooster as well as saving the answer on a deal predefined custom field. So 2 actions in one step.