Who out there wants desperately to have more options in branding the pipedrive scheduler (or integra

Who out there wants desperately to have more options in branding the pipedrive scheduler (or integrating tools like meetingbird)?
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited July 2020 #2
    Hi @Alexander Abell !

We'd like to know more about your feedback - can you tell us some more details about what features you feel Scheduler is missing?
  • Anish Patel
    Anish Patel Posts: 29
    10 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited January 28 #3

Being able to include my company's branding (company logo, color scheme, etc) on the scheduler page isn't just about "branding" -- it also increases engagement rate because the customer/lead is more likely to trust/interact with the link if it looks consistency with the company they are engaging with.

I can understand pipedrive's interest in marketing their solutions, but your customer's brand should be more prominent than the pipedrive logo, in my opinion.  At least, make that an option on the Advanced and higher plans 

• David Hack_61178
    David Hack_61178 Posts: 3
    edited May 18 #4

Hey Pipedrive - I'm a little concerned that even a fairly simple feature like 'remove pipedrive logo' (which features in other places) hasn't been added to this product since this thread began. 

Please do something about it 🙏

• Stefan J Schaffeld_65260
    edited May 18 #5

please, make this a priority. Until then , I will go for calendly integration in pipedrive templates