Use cases for Customer Success?

Becky Staker
Becky Staker Posts: 2
edited July 24 in Business Talk #1

Hello! We are new to PipeDrive as our CRM and while we are building for our sales efforts, I'd like to optimize for customer success as well. Would love to hear any use cases/ examples of information you are tracking from a CS/renewal/expansion perspective.

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Hi @Becky Staker !

Welcome to Pipedrive and to our community, we're very happy to see you're already looking to make the most of it. 🙂

I took the liberty of tagging your post with the "Customer Success" topic so it has more visibility. Check out these tips from other users who've had the same question as you before. 

Take a look at this article from our blog too, you'll find a lot of useful information there.

• Becky Staker
    Becky Staker Posts: 2
    edited May 2020 #3

Hi @Becky Staker !

Welcome to Pipedrive and to our community, we're very happy to see you're already looking to make the most of it. 🙂

I took the liberty of tagging your post with the "Customer Success" topic so it has more visibility. Check out these tips from other users who've had the same question as you before. 

Take a look at this article from our blog too, you'll find a lot of useful information there.

Thanks, doesn't seem too promising