Would is be helpful to make the contact and organization header similar to the one of the deal to pr

Would is be helpful to make the contact and organization header similar to the one of the deal to provide a quick transition toward related records?
5f1b0146d0f21f2dfed957b4_4894.jpg
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,387 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited July 2020 #2
    Hey @Martin Leblanc thanks for writing. How would you see it work when a contact has many deals linked to it or an organization has many deals and contact persons related to it?
  • Martin Leblanc_6868
    edited July 2020 #3
    Hi @Mike van der Valk. I believe the easiest step to display the organisation for a Contact. I agree there is a challenge when there is multiple related records. Only open deals could be displayed which should make things more manageable. How do you see it?
  • Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,387 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited July 2020 #4
    @Martin Leblanc on the person we show the organization information on the sidebar here: https://sharing.pipedrive.com/xDqk4V if you'd like that to be higher up you can edit the page by managing the sidebar section as you can see in that screenshot. I was curious how you'd like to see it work since up till now we've decided not to show it for the reason that there can simply be too many items linked to it. We use the sidebar section to show all people linked to an organization or all deals linked to the items as well.