DARK MODE for Pipedrive?

2ยป

Comments

• Tayfun Semiz
    Tayfun Semiz Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited February 2023 #33
    exactly!!
  • I'm considering moving away from Pipedrive because there is not a good work around for dark mode. I am unable to see black or blue or any other color on white as I am contrast color blind. Maybe y'all should work toward the dark theme idea. You'd make many of us working with this type of eye challenge very happy if you did!

• Stella Rene
    Stella Rene Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment

I absolutely love your software! The tools have helped tremendously in bringing more order to our workplace.

However, for those of us who work into the evening or work long hours looking at the screen all day, it would be nice to see a dark mode or even a night mode. It would make eye strain far less likely and make working long hours far more bearable

Thank you for listening!

-Stella

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,007 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Comment
    edited May 2023 #36

Hi @Stella Rene , thank you for your feedback! This is one of the most popular types of requests we get, and I will merge your post with the main feedback conversation on this topic.

Our teams are aware of how popular this is and are already conducting research into it. We hope to have more news to share soon, stay tuned!

• Stella Rene
    Stella Rene Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment

That's incredible! Thank you so much for your attention to this!

• Oliveiracarlos
    Oliveiracarlos Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited June 2023 #38

I have trouble working with the bright screen. The option in Dark Mode would be very useful

๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Edie Mew
    Edie Mew Member Posts: 165
    5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer
    edited November 2023 #39

I agree with this! I struggle to see borders in Pipedrive, especially in reports...

• mariaftrigueiro
    mariaftrigueiro Member Posts: 2
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited July 2023 #40

@Mike van der Valk @Almonzer Eskandar ย 

any traction on getting this feature? is it in the pipeline at all ?

• Manuel Oliveira

Hi @mariaftrigueiro , I'm happy to say it is in the pipeline, but there is no fixed release date as of this comment. We hope to be able to share more details soon :)

• Nat
    Nat Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2023 #42

Hi @Manuel Oliveira,

I think the question here is not to ask whether Dark Mode is in the "pipeline", but rather whether it is in the "Pipedrive" - at least when it concerns the web app?

Great job on implementing Dark Mode in the mobile app already, though! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽ‰

It's been 3 years since this feature was suggested as a "crazy" idea. Is it really that crazy or is it crazy that it hasn't been implemented in 3 years?

I just started using Pipedrive, and I can tell you one thing: I wouldn't want to wait 3 years like @Marco Govoni to see a very basic, common feature like Dark Mode being implemented.

Please provide us with some meaningful feedback on when this will be happening. ๐Ÿ™

• inacyakup
    inacyakup Member Posts: 182
    5 Likes First Answer First Comment Name Dropper

Hi everyone,

It's a topic I've been following for a long time. We are waiting, but an update has not been published.

• MrGRID
    MrGRID Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment

For anyone STILL waiting for Dark Mode (like I have been since starting to use Pipedrive), check out @Felmore Flores previous post, as there are a couple of really quick and simple options to do exactly what you're looking for that are already built into your Browsers (assuming you're running Chrome or Edge (I'm running Edge)). You could also add an Extension to your Browser, but that's a 3rd Party Add-On, and you may or may not be happy doing that. There should be something similar for Firefox as well if anyone is using that.

Thank you for sharing @Felmore Flores, much appreciated!

• inacyakup
    inacyakup Member Posts: 182
    5 Likes First Answer First Comment Name Dropper
    edited November 2023 #45

Hi everyone

go chrome://flags/

this is okey

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs

Hey all, good news. Dark mode is planned to be released Q4 this year still if nothing crazy happens ๐Ÿš€

• Manuel Oliveira

Hi everyone, we are looking for beta testers for dark mode! Have a look here for details.

• Manuel Oliveira

Hi everyone, this feature is being released for all users! You can find the details in this announcement.

• moseshewetson
    moseshewetson Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

I love dark mode but this is simply not important for the vast majority of users. Please work on some of the basic business logic functionality first :) i.e. linking multiple organisations to a deal.

Cheers.

This discussion has been closed.