I might just be missing it but, we’re using the mobile application more and more. When creating a de

I might just be missing it but, we’re using the mobile application more and more. When creating a deal, are you not able to chose the label or even add a label in the mobile app?
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Alex Stueber_20061
    Alex Stueber_20061 Posts: 104
    Elite Solution Provider
    edited March 14 #2

Hey @Jeremy Gulley
    Unfortunately, it's not possible yet.

Tags and labels for the phone app are still not available.
    I wish it comes out soon coz it's such a cool feature and very versatile when designing filters too.
    I hope PD invests more energy and resources into making the phone app cooler and more sophisticated too, it's so important for commercial reps when they are out and about doing their business.

Nevertheless don't hesitate to get in touch if you need any help/advise, I'd love to hear more.

Cheers,

Alex

https://community.pipedrive.com/user/gulleyjeremy
  • Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited July 21 #3

Hi @Jeremy Gulley and @Alex Stueber , thank you for your feedback, it's great to see Community members helping each other. 👏

At the moment unfortunately it's not possible to apply labels to deals in the mobile app, which I completely understand would be useful. We appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.

We have several improvements planned for the mobile app but that's all I can say for now. Check an up-to-date list of the features in our iOS and Android apps here: What features do the Mobile Apps have?

Also make sure to stay on top of what’s coming down the line: 😉

• Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new releases.
    • Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.
    https://community.pipedrive.com/user/gulleyjeremy
  • Moshe Miller
    Moshe Miller Posts: 2
    edited April 2021 #4
    any update on this feature?
  • Jeremy Gulley_11062
    edited April 2021 #5
    Nothing yet :( - I don't believe it's on the horizon either but, that might be a question for @Inês Batata or @Maret Kruve