Insights Dashboard - allow internal viewers to expand data

Options
Arlena Yagecic
Arlena Yagecic Member Posts: 4
edited July 2022 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

We are using the Insights link to share data with external contracts. This is a great feature, but it would be eve better if someone other than me could click on the items within the dashboard to expand the data. Is there a way to share my Insights Dashboard with other users in the company?

(aside from the shared link option)

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Arlena Yagecic , thank you for your feedback! 

The Insights Dashboard is where you will see the customized collection of Reports you have added from your Reports section. This is to say that each user's dashboard is only visible to them and not to other users.

I can see how that would be useful, though, so I've sent your suggestion to the team for consideration as we are still developing Insights.

• Inês Batata
    edited September 2020 #3
    Options

Hi @Arlena Yagecic , thank you for your feedback! 

The Insights Dashboard is where you will see the customized collection of Reports you have added from your Reports section. This is to say that each user's dashboard is only visible to them and not to other users.

I can see how that would be useful, though, so I've sent your suggestion to the team for consideration as we are still developing Insights.

Update: just been told that this is already in our plans, so expect good news in the future, Arlena! 🙂

• Sanjay Patel
    Sanjay Patel Member Posts: 5
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

Hi

This is very much needed. What is the definition of "future"

sanjay

• Inês Batata
    edited September 2020 #5
    Options

Hi

This is very much needed. What is the definition of "future"

sanjay

Hi @Sanjay Patel !

Unfortunately we can never give out any forecasts, as there's lots of moving pieces that can sometimes speed up or delay delivery so we'd rather be on the safe side with making promises, I hope you understand.

Here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

Thank you for your patience!

• Laura Marquez
    Laura Marquez Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #6
    Options

This feature is very much needed indeed. Hope it's released soon.

• Inês Batata
    edited October 2020 #7
    Options

This feature is very much needed indeed. Hope it's released soon.

Hi @Laura Marquez ! Make sure to follow/join the channels mentioned in my comment above to be the first to know ;)

• Sanjay Patel
    Sanjay Patel Member Posts: 5
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #8
    Options

Whats the update to this. We are expanding as an org and if it means switching to another CRM will have to consider that as a basic feature of setting up reports and allowing your own org to not access them is hindering our ability to effectively use pipedrive as a sales CRM

• Inês Batata
    edited December 2020 #9
    Options

Whats the update to this. We are expanding as an org and if it means switching to another CRM will have to consider that as a basic feature of setting up reports and allowing your own org to not access them is hindering our ability to effectively use pipedrive as a sales CRM

Hi @Sanjay Patel , I'm sorry to hear this is impacting you in such a negative way.

We are releasing more improvements to Insights during this month and I know that particular one is on the backlog of ideas. The hardest job is to prioritise all ideas and suggestions from all our customers. This one hasn't made the cut yet unfortunately.

That being said, we appreciate your input and use it to give our teams thinking points to be considered in the future.

Stay tuned to what we're working on and bringing out next:

• 🔮 Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.
    • 🌟 Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new releases.
    • 🧪 Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.
  • Elena Kazarov
    Elena Kazarov Member Posts: 18
    First Comment
    edited February 2021 #10
    Options

Couldn't agree more! This is so basic. Should have been available all along.

• Raven
    Raven Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2021 #11
    Options

Any update @Inês Batata? We just set up our first dashboard and were surprised other admins couldn't see it. 

• Jared Weiss
    Jared Weiss Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2021 #12
    Options

Giving users permission levels within reports to change them and update them would be way nice. Right now we have tons of different reports that have to be made every time a new admin is added. We would love to have the ability to collaborate on reports as well.