It would be very useful to be able to link emails to organizations. Anyone else agree? Why can we on

Logan Bourns
Logan Bourns Member Posts: 4
5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
It would be very useful to be able to link emails to organizations. Anyone else agree? Why can we only link emails to deals and people?
3 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Patrick Maldonado
    Patrick Maldonado Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2022 #2

You can technically link emails to organizations, you just have to send the email through the email field in the organization's contact page. This is a workaround I suppose, though I see what you mean. replying to an email it is not possible to link it directly to an organization.

• Anne Sample
    Anne Sample Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2021 #3
    I totally agree. We have the challenge of working with many clients from each organization. I would like to be able to determine which email addresses are linked to an organization. We have not found the organization functionality very effective. Would appreciate any tips or tricks that others can offer.
  • PPCommunication
    PPCommunication Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

i am new to Pipedrive, and I thought it was something I did not understand. But I see now its not a field in the contact card for organizations for email. That is very strange for me. Could anyone explain why it is so?

• Alex Fleming
    Alex Fleming Member Posts: 4
    Name Dropper First Comment

Upvoting this - Pipedrive team, we need ability to tie emails to leads/deals/organizations because we have general conversations with organization leadership in the hope of a potential lead / deal but we cannot track those organization level emails before we have a lead or deal meaning the only work around I see is to create shadow organization leads or deals called "Organization General" so that we can track emails