๐ŸŒŸ Smart Docs Signature-box Feature Request ๐ŸŒŸ I would like to add a signature box on a specific line

Sven_58919
Sven_58919 Member Posts: 1
๐ŸŒŸ Smart Docs Signature-box Feature Request ๐ŸŒŸ I would like to add a signature box on a specific line in offers I send to potential customers. Now the signature is added on a blank page in the contract. But it would be nice to have a signature on a designated place in the document. To further explain have have added a screenshot and sample pdf on how this could look like.

617fc8d607d9b660114564a2_34314.jpg
1 votes

ยท Last Updated -

Comments

• Chris Schmitz
    Chris Schmitz Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2022 #2

We would also like to have the ability to bypass the confirmation code being sent via email. This wasn't part of the signing flow in our previous proposal software (Proposify) and we are holding off using Smart Docs because we don't want to introduce friction to closing sales.

• Adam Grant
    Adam Grant Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2022 #3

+1!!! It's impressive to me this isn't built in already. Smart docs is almost perfect for rapid proposal generation but not having the ability to add signature fields or even custom input fields (such as payment contact info) is killing us. Why put forth the time for a DocuSign integration? Why not just build it into Pipedrive and charge us an extra fee so we can keep our sales teams in a single platform. It already has the ability for simple signatures, adding signature/text fields into a template will really push it across the finish line for all of us.ย 

• Jason Hokin_49073
    Jason Hokin_49073 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2022 #4

Yes, a few simple fields and the ability to place the signature on pages.

For example... I need a signature specifically on a "privacy consent" form and then signatures at the end of the document confirming the contents.ย 

ย 

• Katie Haystead
    Katie Haystead Member Posts: 11
    First Comment
    edited April 2022 #5

It would also be nice to cc people vs just send to signers.ย