Hi! Could we please get either "scheduled send" on pipedrive or the option to track mails that are s

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Jay Wealcatch
    Jay Wealcatch Posts: 75
    10 Comments Second Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    edited February 24 #2

Not sure what you mean because your emails sent from gmail can be monitored from within PipeDrive. Do you need help on linking your gmail?

(Your feature request for "scheduled send" is still a good suggestion and has been requested before. The more requests this gets the more likely for it to be developed.)

• Kilic Ali Ozcan
    Kilic Ali Ozcan Posts: 7
    edited May 2020 #3

Not sure what you mean because your emails sent from gmail can be monitored from within PipeDrive. Do you need help on linking your gmail?

(Your feature request for "scheduled send" is still a good suggestion and has been requested before. The more requests this gets the more likely for it to be developed.)

Hi Jay, what I meant regarding tracking is that when I send an email from pipedrive, I can see when the receiver interacts with the email. But, when I send from gmail directly, it does not. I work with a lot of clients in APAC and LATAM. Due to this, I need to schedule send a lot of emails and I can only do that from Gmail. So one of the 2 options I suggested would do the trick for me :)

• Joe_1462
    Joe_1462 Posts: 31
    10 Comments Second Anniversary
    edited February 24 #4

I vote for "Scheduled Send" as well. I use this often in gmail. It would be nice if we could start using only pipedrive for all my sending emails.

• Leandro de la Torriente
    edited February 24 #5

scheduled send is also a great idea.  I've been keeping odd hours and it would be nice to send out replies at normal working hours so I'm not interrupted with a reply from another early riser or late night owl.  

• Kilic Ali Ozcan
    edited May 2020 #6
    Joe said:

I vote for "Scheduled Send" as well. I use this often in gmail. It would be nice if we could start using only pipedrive for all my sending emails.

Hi Joe, please open a separate discussion for this, so it gets realized by the PipeDrive developers and maybe they would develop it sooner rather than later :)

• Kilic Ali Ozcan
    edited May 2020 #7

scheduled send is also a great idea.  I've been keeping odd hours and it would be nice to send out replies at normal working hours so I'm not interrupted with a reply from another early riser or late night owl.  

Hi Leandro, please open a separate discussion for this, so it gets realized by the PipeDrive developers and maybe they would develop it sooner rather than later :) Yeah - especially in WFH where my working hours are less concrete, this would help me a lot from getting off my desk (we all know it's my couch though ;) )