Welcome to Pipedrive Community 2.0!
We're excited to have you in our new house, which we've made more functional, comfortable and intuitive for you.
Please let us know your thoughts and suggestions in the comments, as we have exciting improvements lined up to make your community experience better.
Cool new things you can do:
- Ideation: a dedicated space for you to share your Pipedrive improvement ideas, which can be boosted by other members, and that we'll categorize and update to let you know clear as water if our Product team is thinking about it, already in the oven, already live, or something we've decided not to go ahead with at the moment.
- Easier navigation: a leaner and more objective set of categories (discussion topics) and groups (shared interest collectives) make it more straightforward to know where to post to get the type of response you want.
- Quickly react to posts with emoji buttons: agree, disagree, like, promote, laugh, and flag.
- Upcoming events section: a one-stop shop so you always know what's coming up.
What doesn't change:
- Same login, just like you used to: no need to create a new Community account or come up with yet another password.
- Your posts and participation points have all been transferred over, so you're not starting from scratch all over again. Your position on the leaderboard has been safeguarded 😎
- Post in your preferred language and use one of the dedicated language groups if you wish: Deutsch, Français, Español, Português.
More to come:
- Badges and rank upgrades based on your achievements and contributions to the community
- Internal messaging
- Organizing an event or webinar? We'll feature it in our upcoming events section.
Jake Kushner Posts: 10edited August 2022 #2
There seem to be lots of missing things in the new forums like upvotes not showing inside the post/thread details view, no way to report spam posts (which I've already see a few) etc. Maybe there should be a category temporarily to provide feedback or report bugs with it?0
edited August 2022 #3
Hi @Jake Kushner , happy to see you active in our new home, and thank you for flagging these. We've spotted them internally too and are working to fix them.
You can upvote ideas in Ideas and Product Feedback.
To keep things more organized, we decided to split where users can ask questions and discuss issues they're having with Pipedrive (Sales CRM), and a place to suggest new features or feature improvements to us (ideas).
One thing we are excited we can do now is to classify your ideas and give you feedback by updating their status right here in the community, so you'll always know what the Pipedrive team decided after discussing your idea, so it's more of a dialogue between us and you.
Lastly, you should be able to report spam posts by clicking the "Flag" option and choosing "Spam", like this: https://sharing.pipedrive.com/O1Eoc2
Let me know if you're still having trouble with this.0
Hi @ines ! New Community is Great in user Experience, but I can't see option to Flag, Promote, Like, LOL as you report in your answer :-(
I also think it was a wonderful idea in the old community, the ranking (weekly, monthly, overall) with the most active users ;-)0
edited August 2022 #5
Hi @Marco Govoni :) So happy to hear the User Experience improvement is already noticeable, that is one of our main goals.
I've tested on our end and you're right, the reaction options and the Leaderboard are not showing up for all members, although they should 😱 We're going to investigate and fix it as soon as possible. Thanks for flagging!0
Hi @Inês Batata ! I'm still not viewing reaction options and the Leaderboard :-(
Not urgent in these days but I hope it will be fixed by the end of the month!0
Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 784
Hi @Marco Govoni , would you kindly send us a full screenshot of this to [email protected]? We can then look into it further for you.1
Done @Manuel Oliveira ! And thanks!2
Now it's ok! I can see and interact with flag anche like ;-)2
Francine Soto Posts: 9
Is there a way to see open Leads within an Organization / Person like we can for Open Deals? This would be extremely useful!0