Can I create an automated follow up email if I haven't received a response?

Options
tbonito
tbonito Member Posts: 3
First Comment
edited April 24 in Workflow Automation #1

Hi there,

When we get a new lead we have an automated email that gets sent to them. Is it possible in pipedrive to set up an automated workflow such that a second email is triggered if we haven't received an email back from them after 2 weeks?

Thanks and appreciate your help!

Answers

• Daniel Dubalski
    Daniel Dubalski Member Posts: 15
    5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Hi tbonito,

I think I read something about this or something similar recently here. There is an option to count the email interaction for a contact and this can be added as a condition to your workflow.

Let's say you have a new lead and you contact him the first time via mail, then the email count for this lead is one. If he/she responds the count will increase to two. So if the lead does not answer your mail, the email count is still one (or less than 2) - and this is something you can use in your workflow:

I hope this helps or maybe someone has another or better idea :)

Cheers,

Daniel

• Ahmed-Zeus
    Ahmed-Zeus Member Posts: 5
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Hi @Daniel Dubalski

This thread appears to be 5 months ago, sorry to interrupt.

I have the same problem, and I've thought of this solution, and tested it, and it's correct from an "email count" standpoint. However, the thing is: It won't work until the person fields are updated (receiving an email is not considered in Pipedrive as an update of the person).

Is there any way we can do it and kind of tell Pipedrive that the person is updated?

Thank you!

• Daniel Dubalski
    Daniel Dubalski Member Posts: 15
    5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Hi @Ahmed-Zeus,

That was the only ad hoc solution I could come up with. Perhaps someone else has another idea?

Personally, I still do it manually and whenever a prospect responds, I have a stage in my deal pipeline "lead responded" and will follow up manually from there.

Cheers,

Daniel

This discussion has been closed.