Can I change email inbox to unthreaded view from conversation view?

Options

Currently my email shows in a nested, conversational view (like Gmail). Can I change it to an unthreaded view so that each email is separate and distinct?

Answers

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

Hi @Robert Brett Curtiss

Currently, it is not possible to change the viewing options. Pipedrive will always display threaded emails together. Under a Contact person or a Deal they are showed as attached separately, but in any inbox view, it will still show as a conversation.

• RALH
    RALH Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

That is too bad. It might be the reason I look for another CRM. My emails are a mess on Pipedrive

• Phil Lerwill
    Phil Lerwill Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Hi, is this still the case that email threads can't be switched off?

• a7594
    a7594 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

This is an awful feature and makes Pipedrive unusable. Glad I found out on my trial! I have completely unrelated e-mails in a thread on Pipedrive belonging to several different deals just because they happen to have the same subject line. What a disaster!

• Pipedrive User 164
    Pipedrive User 164 Member Posts: 171
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Likes
    edited September 2023 #6
    Options

Probably my biggest gripe. I'm very happy with pipedrive otherwise. I think it has a lot to do with presenting them in the contact, organization records, etc. Works well there but in the context of the inbox it annoying. I use apple mail to manage email. I've made mention that they should consider doing something like www.spikenow.com that formats email as how text messages are presented for view.