edited July 2023 #32
    Options

Is there any update on this?

• Alexander Abell
    Alexander Abell Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    edited August 2023 #33
    Options

Sweet baby jesus, yes! It's frustrating bc I can't get my team to use pipedrive email (it's slow if you have to sift through a lot of emails) and if we could archive and delete from outlook, then just go into pipedrive to make sure what's left over is associated with proper deal - we'd be in heaven.

• John Marsh_13033
    John Marsh_13033 Member Posts: 27
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited August 2023 #34
    Options

Sweet baby jesus, yes! It's frustrating bc I can't get my team to use pipedrive email (it's slow if you have to sift through a lot of emails) and if we could archive and delete from outlook, then just go into pipedrive to make sure what's left over is associated with proper deal - we'd be in heaven.

I get the feeling that our concerns are falling of deaf ears. 

• David Ward_61349
    David Ward_61349 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited July 2023 #35
    Options

Any update on this feature?  I've just joined Pipedrive and agree with the tread, the email client in the app really does function well if the archived emails are not kept in sync! 

• Bram Lyng Andersen
    Bram Lyng Andersen Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited August 2023 #36
    Options

This is why some say Pipedrive is not enterprise ready. Which actually might be a feature by the devs, agility, trying not to be Salesforce and all that 😁

• Phil Kantor
    Phil Kantor Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited July 2023 #37
    Options

Has anybody figured out a workaround to prevent archived emails in Gmail from appearing in the Pipedrive inbox? The Pipedrive inbox is unusable without proper syncing.

• John Marsh_13033
    John Marsh_13033 Member Posts: 27
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited July 2023 #38
    Options

it is interesting that the marketplace says "connect all your favorite tools" let's start with EMAIL

• Damyan Nikolov
    Damyan Nikolov Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic
    edited July 2023 #39
    Options

We need this fixed please

• Julien_A4T
    Julien_A4T Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited June 2023 #40
    Options

Hi,

It would be great if the synchronization between the mailbox (Outlook for example) and Pipedrive could be bidirectional. Today, in Pipedrive, when we move an email from the inbox to the Archive folder, it is also applied in the mailbox (Outlook). But, in Mailbox (Outlook), when we move an email from Inbox to Archive, it is not applied in Pipedrive.

And, currently, Pipedrive can't handle subfolders in the Archive folder, so we can't store emails properly.

Finally, because of these two shortcomings, we have to leave all emails in the Inbox folder and the Sent folder, but I think (at least for my needs) it's not very clean.

Thanks,

Julien

• MacKenzie Brown
    Options

This would save so much time if it was actually available.

• MacKenzie Brown
    MacKenzie Brown Member Posts: 9
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited August 2023 #42
    Options

Yeah, it'd be good to get this done.

• MacKenzie Brown
    edited July 2023 #43
    Options

Definitely need this fixed!

• MacKenzie Brown
    edited July 2023 #44
    Options

This would be a great update with the sync archive feature!

• MacKenzie Brown
    edited July 2023 #45
    Options

Yes, that's a great suggestion!

• Aleš Kylar
    Aleš Kylar Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic
    edited July 2023 #46
    Options

This fix is so needed. We started using Pipedrive and thinking about switching as this is so annoying not having this basic feature.

• michael-asshauer
    Options

Hey All,

what's your best practice to keep your Email Inbox of Pipedrive and your Email Inbox of Gmail really in Sync?

Meaning:

When I archive a mail in Gmail it's automatically being archived in the Piepdrive Inbox? (Avoiding that a mail is not being archived in Pipedrive when I archive a mail in Gmail, so I have to archive it in Pipedrive manually).

Any ideas?

(Seems like the Pipedrive Knowledge Base Article around that topic is no help here).

Thanks!! 👍

Michael

• michael-asshauer
    michael-asshauer Member Posts: 4
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment
    edited July 2023 #48
    Options

Highly needed feature – and huge disadvantage of Pipedrive compared to e.g. Close or Hubspot. 🙏

• michael-asshauer
    Options

Highly needed feature – and huge disadvantage of Pipedrive compared to e.g. Close or Hubspot. 🙏

• markusblaschka
    markusblaschka Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment
    edited August 2023 #50
    Options

Hi Michael,

same problem here with my M365 Account. I understand that Pipedrive does not support folders etc. so it just catches mails from the inbox and if you move your mails to folders (or archive mails) in an email client, Pipedrive cannot do the same because it has no functionality for that.

Probably my answer is not helpful ;-) but I also have found no solution except working on mails in my mail client app AND Pipedrive Inbox.

Regards,

Markus

• SDR - Maritime Ship Service
    SDR - Maritime Ship Service Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited July 2023 #51
    Options

Any update? It is a basic productivity feature

• Oli Katz
    Oli Katz Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited July 2023 #52
    Options

Yes - bumping this. Or, an alternative for me would be to have a better email dashboard which allows users to add folders and to see the emails without having to click onto each individual email (essentially copying gmails format or another big email provider).

• Mark Rousseau
    Mark Rousseau Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Agree with this! Also, would be great if there was a send and archive button like Gmail

• Mark Rousseau
    edited July 2023 #54
    Options

Totally agree that this is a necessary feature!! It would be great to add send/archive button in pipedridrive just like button in gmail

• Mark Rousseau
    edited July 2023 #55
    Options

Agree with this! There are several posts for this same topic, can pipedrive merge them all together?

• Bart Vermeir
    Bart Vermeir Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited June 2023 #56
    Options

This function request dated from 3 years ago and is still not solved and a major issue in day2day sales operations. The topic was closed without and decent update.

• SMG
    SMG Member Posts: 6
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited July 2023 #57
    Options

Why is this not native behaviour?

It's so irritating to be out and about and archive useless emails on my phone, then get back and find the same emails in the Pipedrive feed!

Makes me want to stop using Pipedrive

• SMG
    SMG Member Posts: 6
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited August 2023 #58
    Options

This is a long-requested feature. I can find requests back 4 years ago.

I dont know why this is not a feature, its so annoying to archive in GSuite and not have it replicated in Pipedrive.

PLEASE fix

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited July 2023 #59
    Options

Hi everyone; thank you for the feedback. I am converting it to a feedback post so it can be passed on to the product teams.

• JayInNH
    JayInNH Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

A couple of ideas for improving email template usability:

Please make it easier to get to the screen to manage the templates. Going to Compose Email | Choose Template | Manage Templates is very roundabout. Maybe have an icon under the Archive icon at the left to go straight to Manage Templates?

2. I know at some point I'm going to have a lot of templates, as well as versions of templates. Others here have already mentioned the importance of some kind of folder functionality and I agree 100%. Also, the ability to archive templates would also be huge for helping to keep them managed. For example, I might A/B test some templates but not want to throw away version B for future development and testing.

Thanks!

• Jonathan Gennick
    Jonathan Gennick Member Posts: 53
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2023 #61
    Options

I want to second that first idea. Working on templates and sending emails are separate tasks, and it is annoying to have to pretend to send an email when all I want to do is to edit or create a template.