How do you embed BANT/MEDDIC on Deal records?

Jamie Pride
Jamie Pride Member Posts: 31
First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
edited February 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Hi Pipedrivers. Is anyone out there using BANT or MEDDIC for sales qualification, and how are you configuring your Deal records to support the methodology? What custom fields are you using/whats your setup to codify the process in Pipedrive to support sales enablement?

Answers

• Jamie Pride

Just bumping this up. Very keen to see what custom fields and automation people are using on their deal records to embed sales process.

• Jamie Pride

Still keen to understand how others are baking their sales processes into PD using custom fields and workflow.

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,002 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Comment

Hi @Jamie Pride , I understand you have already reached out to @Bruce Bignell and our partners at Evolve about the helpful video they created on this matter here.

Our blog team also wrote an article on these methodologies a while back which can be handy if you haven't seen it yet. You can read all about it here.

• Back when I had to implement this in Zendesk Sell (do not recommend Sell at all), I used a combination of single option field, multiple option field, boolean fields.

Sales scripts could be embedded in the notes section of automated activities.

• Michael Guthrie
    Michael Guthrie Member Posts: 4
    Name Dropper First Comment

Hi @Jamie Pride Did you ever get some answers about using custom fields to implement BANT methodology? I'm looking to do the same thing. For the moment we put in custom fields with a drop down that is Qualified, Unqualified, Unknown and NA, and are insisting in the company culture that BANT+P be put into the Notes section. But I'd like maybe a more elegant solution. Michael