Download excel import with activity data

Hi there,

Does anayone know if it's possible to download person data (for an e-mail campaign) with a column of the activities? In activity we have stated if a person is 'interested' or 'not interested' and we want to do a campaign on 'intersted' persons only...

thanks!

Herb vd G. - Sales Colors

Comments

• Anna_Gogol
    Anna_Gogol Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic

Hey there!

You can try downloading required data with the help of Coupler.io. It is a no-code data integration tool that can easily extract the data from Pipedrive and other 30+ essential business apps to one of the following destinations: Excel, GoogleSheets and BigQuery automatically on a desired schedule.

With Coupler.io you can extract following Pipedrive data:

• Persons and Organizations data;
    • Deals and Leads data;
    • Products;
    • Activities;
    • Call logs;
    • Files;

Please follow Pipedrive to Excel integration link to get more details on how to export the data from Pipedrive.

As far as I have understood, you require a one-time data download currently? In this case, you can sign up for a free 14 days test-drive to export the required data and to understand how the system works.

I believe that you might find more ways how to use Coupler.io since this tool is essential for all the activities that are related to data.

If you require more details about Coupler.io capabilities - please text me anytime you need my help ;)