Automation features missing!

We try and save lots of time in our sales process with automation, however, there are some huge things missing. I.E

1. When using PD caller, you can choose an outcome, but can't automate from it? So, if someone you called wasn't there, you should be able to trigger an automated email from the outcome - saying we tried to call and inset a meeting link. We have a workaround but not ideal.
  2. Meeting links should be dynamic fields! So, again, if you want to trigger an email based on an activity, you can only insert your own meeting link and therefore have to duplicate the automation for each user. You should only have to do this once and PD pull in the meeting link associated to that user.

I am new to this forum and not sure how I can ask for this to be voted on. 

Thank you

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Marco Govoni
    Marco Govoni Posts: 188
    100 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited April 29 #2

Another one: you can't start an action using "time/date" as a trigger: it could be useful as marketing tool...

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,389 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited April 29 #3

@Nuno Oliveira when you have a moment could you reply over here please :) 

• Nuno Oliveira
    Nuno Oliveira Posts: 92 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    10 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited February 24 #4

Hi Stephen and Marco! I'm Nuno and Automations is one of my focus areas. Thanks for sharing your thoughts/feedback. 

On the specific topics:

1. Caller outcomes being used as trigger is on our backlog. Don't have an estimated date at the moment though, but if there's many people with the same feedback we'll prioritise it for sure. Any other automation use case with Caller that you'd benefit from?
    2. We've just started working on a couple of initiatives to improve Automations for teams scenarios,  that could be related with that topic @Stephen Phillips. If you are available we could reach out for you to be a beta tester and get more insights from you.
    3. @Marco Govoni Can you please explain a bit more those scenarios where date/time triggers could be useful? Also @Stephen Phillips would date/time triggers be helpful from you?
  • Stephen Phillips
    Stephen Phillips Posts: 29
    Second Anniversary 10 Comments Combo Breaker Photogenic
    edited March 2020 #5

Hi Stephen and Marco! I'm Nuno and Automations is one of my focus areas. Thanks for sharing your thoughts/feedback. 

On the specific topics:

1. Caller outcomes being used as trigger is on our backlog. Don't have an estimated date at the moment though, but if there's many people with the same feedback we'll prioritise it for sure. Any other automation use case with Caller that you'd benefit from?
    2. We've just started working on a couple of initiatives to improve Automations for teams scenarios,  that could be related with that topic @Stephen Phillips. If you are available we could reach out for you to be a beta tester and get more insights from you.
    3. @Marco Govoni Can you please explain a bit more those scenarios where date/time triggers could be useful? Also @Stephen Phillips would date/time triggers be helpful from you?

Hi Nuno,

Thanks for the feedback.

1. Good news. Probably will have and will get back to you.
    2. Yes please. I am available and we sit on the DMA email and social councils so would love to be a beta tester.

Many thanks

• Marco Govoni
    Marco Govoni Posts: 188
    100 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited March 2020 #6

On the specific topics:

Hi @Nuno Oliveira nice to meet you! It could be interesting have more option on action's trigger, as:

• send an email xx days after a starting event triggered

But it will probably be a feature introduced with the new email marketing tools ;-)

• Nuno Oliveira
    Nuno Oliveira Posts: 92 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    10 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited February 24 #7

Great @Stephen Phillips! Thanks! 

Understood @Marco Govoni  ;-) in which use cases would you use such a capability? Can you share some examples? Thanks!

• Stephen Phillips
    Stephen Phillips Posts: 29
    Second Anniversary 10 Comments Combo Breaker Photogenic
    edited March 2020 #8

Great @Stephen Phillips! Thanks! 

Understood @Marco Govoni  ;-) in which use cases would you use such a capability? Can you share some examples? Thanks!

Nuno, there was something I forgot to add to my list:

In Automations, we have many and would be very helpful if you could sort automations into folders. Currently, we have a load more button and there is no way to search them. FYI, Hubspot have this in their software and makes it very easy to use. Thanks

• Zachary_25412
    Zachary_25412 Posts: 6
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited March 2021 #9

Exact same problem here- would love to be able to use call outcomes as a trigger as well as have a dynamic field for meeting links.