📣 Merge tags in Campaigns are here!!! 🚀 🎉

Tomáš Nespěchal
Tomáš Nespěchal Posts: 2 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic Pipedrive Employee
edited November 9 in What's New #1

It’s my utmost pleasure to announce that we have today released two significant and long time requested features for Merge tags in Campaigns.

What’s new?

• More user-friendly selector for merge tags in the Subject line and Preview
  • Extended Merge tags list: Organisation and Organisation custom fields (also available in the Campaigns email editor)

When?

• Live right now!

For whom?

• These freshly released features allow you to personalise your campaigns and thus engage your audience.

As always, we are keen to hear your feedback and hope this will make your lives easier. Please keep enjoying using our tool!

Comments

• KB
    KB Posts: 4
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

Hello @Tomáš Nespěchal thanks for these extra features it's so cool! Why do you integrate tags according to the Prospecting/Deal? In the template of the mail also we would like to take information fields from some Prospecting/Deal but it is currently always linked either to a person or to an organization. I have already raised this point but I did not get an answer. Thanks for the feedback!🤙

• Tomáš Nespěchal
    Tomáš Nespěchal Posts: 2 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic Pipedrive Employee

Thank you @KB . As discussed in private messages, this is something we are looking into and we are collecting specific requirements to be able to deliver the best solution.

If there are other feedbacks from the Community on the topics of merge tags (for Deals/Leads) and linked automations please get directly to me.