Better notifications for Live chat

Options
2»

Comments

• Peter Higgs
    Peter Higgs Member Posts: 6
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Options

Makes this section able to hide/move buttons. Our sales team only need leads inbox/ chat bot and messaging. The other stuff make it confusing for them.

Make the live chat more visible so our sales team don't miss it. A desktop notification isn't enough!

Maybe a live icon could appear over the lead inbox to show a potential customer is waiting?

It would be good to have live chat integrate with Zapier so we could trigger something to say a customer is waiting. Maybe have a light in the office which turns on?

Same with the messaging section. Have it visible from the main menu how many unread messages there are.

• Sebastien
    Sebastien Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    edited April 2023 #33
    Options

At least a ringing notification.

• Jeff Matte
    Jeff Matte Member Posts: 12
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Likes Photogenic
    Options

And now you're removing notifications on mobile, which was the only way we knew there was a live chat! 

Totally ridiculous decision without thinking about your customers. We now have to integrate new live chat software. Very frustrating and bad decision making from the product team here.

• Vaughn Talbert
    Vaughn Talbert Member Posts: 2
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2023 #35
    Options

Is there a roadmap for any upcoming web chat improvements?

• Jeff Matte
    Jeff Matte Member Posts: 12
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Likes Photogenic
    Options

Found a crazy good free alternative to the discontinued pipedrive chat with tawk.to

• Frank Filippelli
    Frank Filippelli Member Posts: 91
    5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment Photogenic
    Options

@Andreia Freixo What's going on with these notifications are you guys ever going to fix this? It's been over 4 years with no update! At the very least update the mobile app so we can send and receive messages on the go.

• Frank Filippelli
    Options

And what about this? I don't find that the mobile app works the way this video says it does...

https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/live-chat

• jmassimo
    jmassimo Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Bump. It's ridiculous that there's no word on this being addressed. It seems insanely self-evident that this would be one of the most important features available as part of pipedrive.

• Adrian27
    Adrian27 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I agree. Notifications for Live chat are really prehistoric. Need to have sound notifications when a new web visitor arrives and when someone wants to live chat. Can't believe this is not on PD already. I'm paying an additional £700 per annum for leadbooster and web traffic over my previous product (Tidio) and I'm seriously considering going back just because of this simple feature.

• Frank Filippelli
    Options

Pipedrive, When are you guys going to pay attention, we're all very unhappy here! I very rarely find happy posts on this community forum. Everyone is frustrated and fed-up with this constant nonsense and general neglect of the Pipedrive app and it's lacking features. Please start focusing on what matters quickly or we will all leave to competing software as soon as we get the chance. You are failing and losing our loyalty! 😡