Set default pipeline filter

Options
Luigi
Luigi Member Posts: 12
First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment

Hi Pipedrivers!

Depending on the pipeline I visualize, I would like to be able to apply a different filter that defaults to every opening. For example on one pipeline I would like to always show won and ongoing deals, while on another only won deals.

Do you know if and how to make a custom filter default for a specific pipeline?

Thank you very much!

Answers

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

Hi @Luigi

We do not have a way to set a specific filter as default ... But the Pipeline view should show the last filter used. Also, you could save a bookmark with a specific filter applied and reach the Pipeline from there for example.

• Luigi
    Luigi Member Posts: 12
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Hi Kreete, thank you for the answer!

I have many different pipelines and I daily switch between them, but everytime I open the one I was mentioning it doesn't show the last filter (which would be the one I wish) but the default one. Is there maybe a setting to keep the last filter?

On the other hand could you tell me how to save the bookmark with the specific filter applied?

Thank you so much!

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

Hi Luigi!

There is no setting to keep a filter. But yes, in your case, I believe this keeping last used one is not working. This will keep moving between different tabs (Contacts, Leads, Deals), but not Pipelines. Sorry for causing confusion, I understood a bit differently.

However, when you are on a certain Pipeline and have applied a filter, the URL address will be adjusted accordingly and then you can save the bookmark in your browser as needed. This is not a specific Pipedrive feature but just something you can do based on your browser. All these url addresses in Pipeline view are set up as: www.your-pipedrive-domain.pipedrive.com/pipeline/pipeline-ID/filter/filter-ID and are visible once the filter is applied on a certain Pipeline.