Custom fields in products

SorenKrag
SorenKrag Member Posts: 2
First Comment

Hi

Is it possible to add custom fields in the products table? We are manufacturing manhole covers, and the square meters of the covers is an essential tracker in our production. Therefore it would so great if we can follow this in Pipedrive. This of course needs to be included in reports, so we just don't have numbers, prices etc. in the report, but also how many square meters can be expected to be landed as orders.

BR Soren

Comments

• Pedro Manuel Gonçalves Franco
    Pedro Manuel Gonçalves Franco Pipedrive Team Posts: 69 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment

Hi Soren,

Pedro here. Products is not integrated with Insights currently to build this type of report.

When do you mention custom fields, is it including in Smart Docs?

Currently, in Smart Docs it is possible to add Product custom fields in both Document and Template editor. Let me know if you are talking about another Product table 🙂

• SorenKrag
    SorenKrag Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Hi Pedro

I was thinking of something like this:

But I haven't thought about Smart Docs. I'll take a look at that, and see if that can bring me closer to something usefull.

BR Soren

• BonnieB
    BonnieB Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Has this been answered? I would like to see the same option available. Our manufacturing company needs to track labor hours for each product type and being able to add custom fields to enter this data with the product pricing in a deal would be very helpful!