How to get all Email Messages from Pipedrive API

py11
py11 Member Posts: 3
Name Dropper First Comment

How to know the id of all email messages/threads so, we can pass that id's in Email/Threads APIs and get complete email message data from Pipedrive?

Tagged:

Answers

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,052 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited December 2022 #2

Hi @py11 , for more information on this possibility please check out our API documentation here. And you can get answers all matters of development and API directly from our developer community.

• py11

@Manuel Oliveira , I have gone through the documentation, but the problem is I want to download all the email messages but I don't know the IDs of messages or at least the max ID, so I can loop through all till max Id.

Or is there any other way to download email messages in bulk?

• Leonardo Zimmermann
    Leonardo Zimmermann Pipedrive Team Posts: 89 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Answer 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment

Hey, @py11.

With APIs you can download sender, receiver, subject e snippet by using the "get all threads" endpoint.

Downloading email messages, on the other hand, is not a possibility since emails are not stored inside Pipedrive - they are simply mirrored from your provider. With that in mind, this is something you have to investigate with your email provider directly.

I hope this helps!

• py11

Thanks for response @Leonardo Zimmermann , But using "get all threads" I can get all threads from inbox of the user through which I am connecting.

I want to get all email threads for all users in the system. Is there any way to do that?