Adjusting duration of Notifications

Joe_1462
Joe_1462 Member Posts: 23
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited February 2023 in Sales CRM #1

The notifications in Pipedrive are too quiet and some don't seem to exist.

When I get someone mentioning me in a deal the notification is very quick and there is a 95% chance I don't see it. It would be good if there was an option to have the notification stay on the screen for a longer time or until the user clicks it for the @mentions.

We also use the chat bot for our website. When someone comes online and asks a question there is no notification on the PC... only on the mobile phone app.

Answers

• Leonardo Zimmermann
    Leonardo Zimmermann Pipedrive Team Posts: 90 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Answer 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2023 #2

Hey, @Joe_1462!

This is not possible at this time, but it does sound like an interesting idea to have an option to select the amount of time a notification stays on the screen, or until some action is performed on it. I will forward this feedback internally, and I also encourage you to share it here so that the product team can consider it for future improvements.

When it comes to the notifications for Chatbot, I believe you might be referring to the Live Chat, correct? In that case, you can check how to setup desktop notification for live chats right here. If you face difficulties setting this up, please reach out to our Support Team via in-app chat or at support@pipedrive.com and we will be happy to help.

Regards.

• Valentin Navarro
    Valentin Navarro Member Posts: 8
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic 5 Up Votes

Hello @Leonardo Zimmermann

The current desktop notifications are not sufficient. Many users are complaining. Pipedrive then decide to remove the feature on the mobile version that was the best way to perceive chat notifications. An appropriate solution is expected by all.

• Valentin Navarro
    Valentin Navarro Member Posts: 8
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic 5 Up Votes

The current desktop notifications are not sufficient. Many users are complaining. Pipedrive then decide to remove the feature on the mobile version that was the best way to perceive chat notifications. An appropriate solution is expected by all.