Notifications and list view for Tasks

Options
AJ Willoughby
AJ Willoughby Member Posts: 10
5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

We want to be using the Task feature for assigning tasks to our dev and design team, but being as there is no place (that we have been able to find) where you can see a list of all of your tasks (similar to how you have the "Activities" list) this makes that feature unusable for us and we are having to assign EVERYTHING as an "Activity". (Not Ideal).

I have heard this feature may be coming soon. Is there any update as to when we should have the ability to get notifications and view "ALL Tasks Assigned to me" (or some similar title) in a list view?

AJ

Answers

• Jeferson Umezaki
    Jeferson Umezaki Member Posts: 25
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options

You can create a filter, or create workflow automation

• AJ Willoughby
    AJ Willoughby Member Posts: 10
    5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2022 #3
    Options

More information please. Are we talking about Tasks in Projects? I hope so. Please explain how. I am talking about the difference between "Tasks" and "Activities" in the Projects. Not the Tasks that are created within an "Activity". Those are different when it comes to "Projects". Just making sure we are on the same page. I hope we are and you can explain how.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    Options

Hi @AJ Willoughby

I just responded in the other thread too :)

We'll hopefully get the task list view live next month. Notifications when tasks are assigned to you area already there at the moment.

• Sheena
    Sheena Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    Options

Are notifications in place when an activity is assigned?