(CLOSED) Help us build an Automatic Assignment (Round Robin) feature in Pipedrive!

Natasha Kupusovic
Natasha Kupusovic Posts: 121 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper

UPDATE: This research has been completed, thank you to all for your interest.

Hi all!

I'm Natasha from Pipedrive's product team.

We're building an automatic assignment feature which will help you route opportunities (think leads or deals) to the right people on your team based on rule criteria you specify.

If you're in sales operations or are responsible for setting up automations for your team, I'd love to speak to you to better understand your needs for an automatic assignment feature!

If you're interested, please reply to this post and I'll reach out to you to schedule a call for next week (w/c 19th December).

Your insights/feedback is crucial to make sure that what we build is useful for your needs!

Many thanks,

Natasha

Comments

• Lucas MAGNE
    Lucas MAGNE Member Posts: 163
    First Anniversary Elite + Premier Solution Provider First Comment 5 Likes

Hi !

I am interested for a call together :)

• Natasha Kupusovic

Hi @Lucas MAGNE! That's great! I've sent you an email with a link to book a call. Looking forward to speaking with you.

• Max Jurock_8538
    Max Jurock_8538 Member Posts: 13
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic

Interested, please sign me up :)

• Natasha Kupusovic

@Max Jurock_8538 Awesome! I've sent you an email with a link to book the call. Looking forward to it!

• Emma Melling
    Emma Melling Member Posts: 21
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Likes First Comment

Yes please! This feature would be really helpful for us.

• Natasha Kupusovic

Hi @Emma Melling! I've sent you an email with a link to book a call this week. Looking forward to speaking with you!

• Martijn Zey
    Martijn Zey Member Posts: 0
    First Anniversary Photogenic

Hi Natasha,

We are about to set up an automatic assignment. Would be great to have contact.

Grtz!

Martijn

• Ian Yun
    Ian Yun Member Posts: 43
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic

Please, We also really need this feature as well! email me :)

• Ahmad
    Ahmad Member Posts: 0
    Photogenic

Hi @Natasha Kupusovic I am interested in Auto Lead Assignment feature, Looking forward to speaking with you.

• Sachie
    Sachie Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment

Hi Pipedrive,

It is with deep regret that I am writing to you desperately for your team's inefficient customer service. Since the time we subscribed to Pipedrive last week, it has been a terrible customer onboarding experience.

I feel pity for such an amazing CRM software losing clients for very poor customer handling.

We subscribed last week for one user and added another just to test the waters. We had a number of concerns that we calmly raised at first such as the "trial notice" that was still on our account despite having paid for the past three days. Your team replies very late via email if they reply at all, while the chatbot team don't seem to know what to do with the issue.

Now, we can't access our account at all despite already paying for the seats and after having set-up our account meticulously. We feel disappointed to the core with so much time we've wasted only to not have access to the software when we need it most. And for what reason?

Please let us know what we must do to move forward smoothly from here. Your PH staff, Eka is also unresponsive 99% of the time. She always has excuse about where she is or why she has not replied or why she did not answer our phone call.

Is this how customer service should be done specially during onboarding? We have been very patient from the start but everyday there seems to be a new problem. We're subscribed to the professional package and hope to add more users if only they would be more responsive in a timely manner.

It is deeply frustrating and we have reached out multiple times for the same problem. What should we do from here if we wish to keep using Pipedrive specially with all the data we have already inputted in the system.

• Natasha Kupusovic

@Martijn Zey @Ian Yun @Ahmad We have concluded this phase of research but will be continuing interviews in the coming weeks. I'll reach out by email soon to schedule a time to chat. Thank you so much for your interest! I'm looking forward to better understanding your needs for an automatic assignment feature.

@Sachie I'm very sorry to hear that you haven't had a great experience. I encourage you to contact our support team either through the web app or by emailing support@pipedrive.com for further assistance.

Happy holidays to all!

• Mike Wiener
    Mike Wiener Member Posts: 12
    First Anniversary First Comment

If you're still taking interviews sign me up, I'm currently assigning ownership via workflow automations

• pbc-ram
    pbc-ram Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I am interested. Please sign me up!

• Natasha Kupusovic

Hi everyone! We are starting another round of research on this topic and have some new designs we'd love to share to better understand if we're building a solution that will be helpful to you. I'll be sending an email with a link to schedule a call this week to everyone who's already left a comment.

If you're also interested, please leave a comment and I'll reach out this week!

• Would love for that to be taken up! Currently running a bit of a clunky automation to assign opps to people :)

Sign me up if you still need feedback!

• Natasha Kupusovic

@Philipp Lauterbach Awesome! I've sent you an email with a link to schedule a call. Thank you!

• jams
    jams Member Posts: 18
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic

@Natasha Kupusovic we would love to be a part of this! We have been using a fairly complex automation workflow for lead assignment thus far and it is less than ideal.

• tobiprade
    tobiprade Member Posts: 0

Hey @Natasha Kupusovic,

If you need some more input regarding automated deal assignment, feel free to contact me. We are doing this manually at the moment, as all the possible solutions on the marketplace cannot handle duplicates.

• Natasha Kupusovic

Hi @jams and @tobiprade ! I've sent you both emails with links to book a call this week. Looking forward to speaking with you!

• Joseph AMMAR
    Joseph AMMAR Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic

Hello I am interested

• Elise Brown
    Elise Brown Member Posts: 13
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment

I am interested in this. Please feel free to reach out.

• Damir Sabani
    Damir Sabani Member Posts: 5
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic

I am interested. Please sign me up!

• Akshay Gupta
    Akshay Gupta Member Posts: 14
    Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

Interested, please sign me up!

• Marcelina Drozd
    Marcelina Drozd Member Posts: 32

@Natasha Kupusovic Hi Natasha! If in the future you need someone to test this, feel free to reach out! Super interesting topic for us!

• Definitely interested in this if it opens up again!

• Nathan TenNapel
    Nathan TenNapel Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

Is that for the scheduling feature to book an appointment? It be great if a scheduling link sent to a customer could have a round robin feature and/or look at multiple calendars availability.

• Natasha Kupusovic

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for the interest and willingness to help us build Automatic Assignment! We've concluded this round of research but I'll be reaching out in a couple of weeks to see if you're still interested in chatting to us and checking out some designs we're working on.

• Natasha Kupusovic

@Nathan TenNapel Thank you for the question! I apologize for missing this earlier. Currently, we're not extending this to Scheduler but we are aware of this need and will explore this further in the future. I've taken note of your feedback and will reach back out when we get to this topic to hear more about your needs.

• Natasha Kupusovic

Hey all! 👋 I wanted to let you know that we are starting to roll out Automatic Assignment and it will be live for everyone on the Professional plan and higher by the end of this month!

You can learn more here: https://community.pipedrive.com/discussion/12272/new-automatic-assignment-enables-you-to-automate-lead-routing#latest

This discussion has been closed.