Limited view of related deals/related participants

Jay Wealcatch
Jay Wealcatch Posts: 75
10 Comments Second Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic

I find the view of related deals/related participants to be frustrating - does anyone else?

Related
5ec3e55b47236e36d6ec26f5_85637.png
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Jay Wealcatch
    edited February 24 #2

(Speaking of UX I couldn't post a second image after the first one in the above post)

This is the view for "open deals" related to an organization - why can't it be visual/one-click-away for the related/participant deals.

...and also for the deals marked as "won"

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited May 2020 #3

(Speaking of UX I couldn't post a second image after the first one in the above post)

This is the view for "open deals" related to an organization - why can't it be visual/one-click-away for the related/participant deals.

Hi @Jay Wealcatch , can you please give me some more context about where your first screenshot was taken? I'm assuming it's from a Person's detail view, and to me this is how it shows up:

I'd like to make sure I'm looking at the same thing as you so I can advise. If I understand correctly, you'd prefer the menu to show you which deals are being counted for, is that right?

Deals marked as won and lost don't show up with as much detail so that users can focus on deals that are still open and need action, hence the difference illustrated in the image above.

If you can, please show me a screenshot of the first section with some more context around it, so I can investigate better and send the proper suggestion to our team internally.

Thank you!

• Jay Wealcatch
    edited May 2020 #4

Organization page

• Jan Bons
    Jan Bons Posts: 28
    edited April 29 #5

I have the same thing sometimes. I don't know  when it happens. I have to click on the related deals to see the deals .

• Chad Stewart_2416
    Chad Stewart_2416 Posts: 15
    edited April 29 #6

I think it happens when a person is associated with a deal, but not the main deal contact.