Activate "Tax exclusive" option

It would be great to have this "Tax exclusive" option activated.

Now it has just decorative purpose:(

5ec4faae67266a16a99bc8f8_59155.png
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Hi @Goran , thank you for your feedback! I'm in touch with the Product Manager about this and will circle back to you as soon as I have more info. 

• Inês Batata
    edited May 2020 #3

Hi @Goran , thank you for your feedback! I'm in touch with the Product Manager about this and will circle back to you as soon as I have more info. 

I'm back with an update: this is already in the list of improvements we intend to do to Products, and we plan to start working on it in the next quarter.

So good news to look forward to! 🚀

Join the Research and Beta Testing group to learn about the freshest things we're considering and working on - you can even apply to be an early adopter and give us feedback about initial versions of upcoming features.

• Christina_19900
    Christina_19900 Posts: 1
    edited December 2020 #4

Hi Inês, 

any update on the "tax exclusive" button in Pipedrive? 

I just started cleaning up some stuff in our accounts, and it would be really helpful to have this option. 

Thanks and have a nice weekend 

Christina

• Marc Ouellette
    Marc Ouellette Posts: 2
    edited December 2020 #5

Any update on the "tax exclusive" button in Pipedrive? 

What are the alternative 

Marc

• Inês Batata
    edited June 2021 #6

Hi @Christina and @Marc Ouellette , thank you for your interest!

This is in our plans for 2021 (hopefully early, if things go the way we want them to go), as well as other improvements to Products.

We really appreciate your patience here, stay tuned. Make sure to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new releases.
    • Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.
    • Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.
  • Kallie Melkesian
    Kallie Melkesian Posts: 2
    edited February 25 #7

Definitely looking forward to this update

• Inês Batata
    edited December 2020 #9

Definitely looking forward to this update

Hi @Marc Ouellette and @Kallie Melkesian !

We aren't very keen on giving out ETAs as things in software development can sometimes go significantly quicker or slower than expected due to depending on many moving parts. Our goal is to release it in 2021, along with other improvements to Products, but as I hope you understand this can change if we hit some bumps in the road.

Here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• 🔮 Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.
    • 🌟 Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new releases.
    • 🧪 Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.
  • George Grimes
    George Grimes Posts: 5
    edited July 2021 #10

Any progress on this? We are now heading in Q3 of 2021. 

• ItemTracker Software
    edited March 3 #11

Any update on this??  I'm shocked that this isn't a feature already - most B2B businesses quote net prices & then add on VAT where appropriate.  So confused as to why this doesn't already exist.

• Mitt
    Mitt Posts: 5
    First Comment

Just want to add my upvote to this - we are B2B as well and really need this. At the moment, if a client asks for pricing without the VAT removed (because e.g. their own system will add the VAT), we have to fudge all the numbers manually in our quotes. This is prone to error and so out of keeping with how user-friendly Pipedrive is in every other aspect!

• My initial post is from May 2020 😮

Do I need to add something?