Call logging - Desktop

SP-Zaun
SP-Zaun Member Posts: 1

I was wondering if anyone could help. We use Microsoft teams as our VOIP and can make calls direct from Pipedrive as all set up as the default phone call handler for VOIP.

However, when you make a call on the desktop it doesn't give any options to log the call. I've seen this is possible on the mobile app but can't see it anywhere on the desktop. As we have more people in the office now they are using the desktop app and headsets.

Is this a easy fix to automatically log the calls or is it only available on the mobile app?

Tagged:

Answers

• chetsmith
    chetsmith Member Posts: 4
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment

HI, ZP-Zaun

I am curious if you got anywhere solving this? We also use Teams for calling and I haven't been able to figure out how to automatically to log calls or route calls to the Teams mobile app. Call logging is crucial to us, but it seems extraordinarily difficult to set this up in pipedrive.

• C.Ratcliff
    C.Ratcliff Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Try Coupler.IO - All-in-one data analytics and automation platform | Coupler.io

Coupler.IO allows you to export Pipedrive data - deals, people, call logs, etc., to an output file like MS Excel in SharePoint.

• Gordon_W
    Gordon_W Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I've a similar issue. We use a system called Horizon Collaborate and I can set this up so that I can make calls from the desktop but when I do, it doesn't log the call in my Pipedrive desktop. Why is this? This is an important issue because I work in an area with poor mobile connectivity and great wireless connectivitiy into a fibre optic network.

Seems strange that, after I set up the tools, I can't set up call logging (or am I missing something?)

• kylejmont
    kylejmont Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic

Has anyone found a solution for this? We use Microsoft Teams as our phone system. When we dial from Pipedrive, it launches a call in Teams. But then a call is not logged in Pipedrive. Seems that any time you click 'Call' or 'Place Call' from Pipedrive it should open up an activity record defaulted to 'Call' type. Using the mobile integration, it launches a call pop-up that then saves as an activity and allows you to schedule a new activity. Why not do the same for Teams or any VOIP call integration?