Workflow Automation: How to create Geographical query?

We are selling homes. Most of our new leads will typically ask questions about a specific home.

I would like to create new workflow automation which will send to each such new client contact a follow up email with three closest properties in the similar category - price, property type etc.

How do I create such geographical query in workflow automation or connected application? Each property in our DB has Lat & long information.

The previews suggestion was to use Make/Integromat, however I am not able to connect it with Pipedrive. I created multiple tickets but Make/Integromat support is not answering for days, so I assume they have some major flaw in their system connecting with Pipedrive. So I am looking for solution independent of Make/Integromat for now...

Thank you!!

Zuzana

Answers

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper

Hi @Zuzana

I believe in Pipedrive alone it is not possible to achieve this. The issue is that even though Pipedrive is using Google maps to identify the location for different Contacts + Deals, then there is no option to actively monitor/identify the closest ones and use this information in our Automations.

Were you facing issues for the initial connection with Integromat/Make? Or already when setting up a specific flow? In this case, you can also ask for help from our Support - but our options to help are limited indeed as Integromat/Make is responsible for the integration management, we might not have needed error logs etc.

I hope someone has a better workaround here, but only Pipedrive is not able to manage this flow.

• Hi @Zuzana - Try reconnecting Pipedrive with Make/Integromat using API tokens.

I use it regularly and it works.

And I think you should be able to set up an automation to do this using Make/Integromat.