Can the Bulk Edit Fields for Products be modified?

Options
GeorgeP
GeorgeP Member Posts: 5
Photogenic First Comment
edited March 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Hi,

I am currently attempting to do a bulk edit of the prices of a number of products. Unfortunately, the Price field is oddly not visible in the list of bulk edit fields for Products! Does anyone know how to change this?

Thanks in advance,

George

Answers

• Leonardo Zimmermann
    Leonardo Zimmermann Pipedrive Team Posts: 89 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Answer 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Hey, @GeorgeP!

Once products are associated with deals, it is not possible to directly bulk update the prices of these products to have them reflected on the deals they are associated with - but feedback on this was already shared with the Product Team and you can also share it here.

A workaround would be to update the actual deal values via export import. For example: if a product increased its value in 10USD, you can create a filter to see all the deals that have this product attached to it, export this list, update deals value (adding 10USD to it) and import the spreadsheet back into the account. In this process, you can also add a custom field with this information for other employees to have this in mind, in case you find it necessary.

Thank you for the feedback and I hope this workaround helps!

• GeorgeP
    GeorgeP Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Hi @Leonardo Zimmermann,

Many thanks for the feedback.

I was unsure if an export and re-import would cause duplicates. But if not, then that's a good workaround.

Cheers,

George