User support service. Processing requests for correction of errors.

Ababiy
Ababiy Member Posts: 2
First Comment
edited March 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Good day!

I'm an integrator, using the Pipedrive CRM system for client projects.

In the course of the implementation work, I encounter errors in the operation of the system, and there are also wishes to improve the functionality.

Now for customer support.

The first line of technical support is just great. Attentive, responsible, consistent. They cope very well with the task of showing in the documentation how and what should work.

And here is the second line.... It doesn't seem to work at all.

I have already received a request for the correction of the same error probably 5-6 times in the last 2 months. There is no result. Support is interested in collecting information about the error, video, photo confirmation. Thanks for the request, informs about the creation of a ticket and... that's all. There is no result. The answer to the question "what is the status of the task" is "we do not provide such information."

I myself would probably wait or switch to another system. But in this situation, I answer to the client, and not a single error has been corrected (yes, there are other errors). And I cannot guide the client on the time of correction. This is bad for my business.

Tell me, will it always be like this? It is necessary to understand the prospects of cooperation.

Thank you.

Answers

• CarlosPD
    CarlosPD Posts: 41
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer Name Dropper

Hey @Ababiy !👋🏼

Thank you for bringing this feedback our way. We are always looking for ways to strengthen our support so your word is not taken lightly. I have checked your address however and am not seeing any cases with our support the last two months. I assume you have opened these tickets from the accounts of your clients.

I would like to assist you with these tickets, but I don't want you to post your clients information here publicly.

Can you then open a conversation from your Pipedrive user account so we can locate/discuss the bugs/tasks you are inquiring for? Looking forward to assisting you!

• Ababiy
    Ababiy Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Thanks for the answer. I wrote from my account.