Horizontal scrolling: Improve visualization of multiple stages pipelines

Options
Rodrigo Rojas
Rodrigo Rojas Member Posts: 57
5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

1.- For pipelines that it has too many stages, let's say over 10 stages (and when it is not negociable ):, to have the ability to spread the view with a horizontal scrolling at the button will be very useful, other wise it is looking very weird like:

2.- In the last case, present a better solution to show the names of stages, since they are totally not readable.

3.- In the list view for deals, have a floating window option (like the one on activities) will be very useful to avoid lost the deal list view when a deal is clicked.

4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Jeremy Luebke
    Jeremy Luebke Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

I concur. With my 13 stages, the pipeline is unreadable. Better to have it scroll side to side.

• Ted Youn
    Ted Youn Member Posts: 116
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

+1.

I have many customers asking for this feature.

p.s. This post contains a similar request.

• Ted Youn
    Ted Youn Member Posts: 116
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 11 #4
    Options

Greetings,

Do you plan to add an option to add a horizontal scrollbar in pipeline view?

Background Information

This is what the pipeline view looks like when you have 25 stages in a pipeline. It's not easy to read each stage name.

I cannot simply ask my client to revamp the pipeline stages to decrease the number of stages. They have many active users who have been using this system for a long time. They don't want to overhaul the system as long as it's working. (As an old adage goes, don't fix it if it ain't broke.)

Suggestion

One simple fix would be to add an option to add a horizontal scroll bar; for example, this is what we saw when we tried to edit pipeline stages. Each stage name can be readable because it has a fixed width while users can horizontally scroll whole screen.

Summary

Can I ask you to add to add a horizontal scrollbar in pipeline view?

I know there have been similar requests in this community.

Let me know in case you need more information.

Thanks.

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited March 12 #5
    Options

Hi @Ted Youn thanks for the feedback! I will merge this type of request so that it becomes more visible to the community and our product team.