Email Format Problem

Options
Dean Cox_58996
Dean Cox_58996 Member Posts: 1
First Anniversary

How do I change the forma with which emails are displayed? Apparently they show in a "conversation" format that buries one email inside the other on a long email chan. It makes it VERY difficult to track the exchange if it gets more than a couple responses long. How do I change it to the typical email chain format?

Answers

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

Hi @Dean Cox_58996

Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the style in Pipedrive mailbox. We are threading together emails that have the same Subject line and at least 2 same email addresses associated. If you are worried about some specific conversations, please check with our support tram directly if possible to change something in how you are sending out the emails etc. However, if it is just that you would prefer to receive every email separately in no thread, then currently this is not possible.

• Marcus Hennecke
    Marcus Hennecke Member Posts: 4
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Email formatting sucks so much in Pipedrive. It is nearly impossible to use it :(

• Jonathan Gennick
    Jonathan Gennick Member Posts: 60
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options

@Kreete K The problem is real. I find a lot of value from reading my email from within Pipedrive, because I can easily schedule new activities and jump to the deal or contact that's related to the email. Where I currently experience pain is when there is a long email thread and someone on it replies to an earlier email in the thread. The Pipedrive email interface makes it easy to miss those emails. If there are multiple unread messages in a complex thread, I sometimes have to go over to Gmail and read the thread there to be sure I'm not missing anything.

• Elias
    Elias Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited April 17 #5
    Options

here is the email I sent to pipedrive and they seem not to care !! I am looking for an competitor to walk away from pipedrive

Dear Sir / Madam
    I really would like to use your dashboard to send emails because of the tracking and opening capabilities
    BUT your email interface is so horrible that for example if I do not have the windows maxed out the SEND bottom simply is NOT visible , what a concept huhAnd when I hit forward the field for who is going is not visible in my computer screen I have to scroll up and down
    I would really like the option to change that the newest email is on the top not on the bottom like YOU decided it should be, NOT USER FRIENDLY
    Is there any chance you are going to review this ??
    Your the email that for us the totally useless because using is so frustrating, irritating and time wasting
    I have wrote about this in the past and it seems you really do not care even to respond, I don’t even have hope you are going seriously respond to this one
    Anyway based on the above I will start looking for alternatives for a CRM, we are close for mass deployment here at our company and these 2 accounts are the testing accounts specially mine
    Respectfully