Hi, I want to use web forms so prospects need to add contact information before they can download a

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Hi @Åke Siwertson !

A workaround might be adding the link to where the whitepaper can be downloaded from in the webform's "Success Message" section, which is only visible once the answers to the webform have been submitted.

I'm afraid Pipedrive's webforms don't have this conditional type of feature directly, but I'll definitely forward your suggestion internally for consideration, as we're currently revamping the feature. 

I recommend you check out the integrations with webform and survey tools we offer in our marketplace. You can also discuss them and ask other users for tips in this section of the Community.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited May 2020 #3

Hi @Åke Siwertson !

A workaround might be adding the link to where the whitepaper can be downloaded from in the webform's "Success Message" section, which is only visible once the answers to the webform have been submitted.

I'm afraid Pipedrive's webforms don't have this conditional type of feature directly, but I'll definitely forward your suggestion internally for consideration, as we're currently revamping the feature. 

I recommend you check out the integrations with webform and survey tools we offer in our marketplace. You can also discuss them and ask other users for tips in this section of the Community.

I have a little update for you @Åke Siwertson : just heard back from the team and we're working on a new version of the webforms that will allow to either link to a custom URL on submission or add a download link to the success page.

We usually announce early versions of new features we're working on in the Research and Beta Testing group, so I encourage you to join it and be the first to know and even apply to test and review some of them!

• David Spear
    David Spear Posts: 27
    edited September 2020 #4

Agree.  Same input form would be good for Leadbooster, vs having to ask three separate questions to get three fields of data for pipedrive contact.