Copy URL to a Lead Filter

svamann
svamann Member Posts: 67
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes

For Contacts, Organizations and Activities, when I create a filter, I can simply copy the URL and share it with a colleague, for them to open the exact same filter directly (provided it is a shared one). For Leads this does not seem to be possible, because the filter id is not in the URL. I always have to tell people to go to the Leads Inbox and then select filter "lengthy filter name" themselves. This is really annoying. Why don't Lead filters work the same as other filters?

Tagged:
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Petr Bíba
    Petr Bíba Member Posts: 8
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2023 #2

Hi, we use the "lead" module to start the sales process, but even after years I perceive that this module is unfinished.

For example, when I want to use a filter in leads, it doesn't have a custom url like in other modules. 

Secondly, it is not possible to add a lead label to the filter.

Do you have any experience with this or is this module still unusable after years to work and only use deals?

So there are more wrong things. For example: I can only display data fields in leads and I can't display them in the deal table.

Do you know if Pipedrive does anything about this?

I don't know what Pipedrive's plans are for leads and whether it's worth waiting or stop using this module as it's not fully finished.

Thank you

Have a nice day

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,052 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited May 2023 #3

Hi @Petr Bíba , thanks for the suggestion! There is another post with this feedback already, so I will combine your post with that one to make it easier for other users and our devs to keep track of this request.

• Blueprint.Inc
    Blueprint.Inc Member Posts: 13
    5 Up Votes Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment

@Manuel Oliveira Please add our feedback as well. We've recently adopted Leads with great success, but, as an administrator, not having the ability to create and share filters is limiting.