Insights not populating expected close date

Options
PipedriveTK
PipedriveTK Member Posts: 3
First Comment

I am having issues trying to create a projections report to show expected close dates on projects. Instead of the deal showing in the month it is expected to close it keeps showing the deal in the month it was created. I have tried a number of ways to change the filtering but can not seem to get it to populate in the correct month that is listed on the deal. Any Help would be great.

Thank you

Comments

• Paul Minors
    Paul Minors Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes
    Options

Can you share a screenshot of your report?

It sounds like you have the X-axis of your report to use the 'Deal Created' date instead of the 'Expected Close Date'. Changing this would show the deals in the month they are expected to close.

• PipedriveTK
    PipedriveTK Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

That did the trick. I must not have had enough coffee. It was a Pipedrive learning weekend as we are just getting this system established in our organization. Thank you again, Paul. Great learning videos too.

• Paul Minors
    Paul Minors Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes
    Options

Glad this worked. Happy to help!

• EnriqueMoises
    EnriqueMoises Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited May 2023 #5
    Options

I understand the importance of accurately tracking expected close dates on projects. To resolve the issue you're experiencing with the projections report, you may need to adjust the filtering settings to ensure that deals are displayed based on their expected roofersofarlington close dates rather than the creation dates. In the projections report, check the filter options and ensure that you are using the correct field for expected close dates.