Anyone else having issues with Activities

Hayley Todd
Hayley Todd Member Posts: 2
First Comment First Anniversary
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

I'm finding that Activities are not loading in deal pages, and any pending (not completed) activities aren't showing up at all, even newly created ones.

This is also happening to others in my business and it's super frustrating. I've logged out and back in, refreshed it multiple times, but still unable to see active activities.

Tagged:

Answers

• Graham Cox
    Graham Cox Member Posts: 153
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Likes

I'm finding I do need to refresh the page sometimes to see emails just sent or activities just created. But not sure that's exactly what you're seeing?

• Hayley Todd
    Hayley Todd Member Posts: 2
    First Comment First Anniversary

Thanks Graham. Yes, very similar, except the refresh doesn't always work for me. Deals take ages to load (especially from a refresh) and when they do they often still don't show activities or a message says it didn't load and needs to be refreshed (again).

• Doug Vannatta
    Doug Vannatta Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

I'm having the same issue... I've refreshed (multiple times), logged out and back in (twice), and even updated my computer... still having the issue.

Are there any other ways to fix this?

• Doug Vannatta
    Doug Vannatta Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

Update

I spoke with the help desk and they had me clear my cache and cookies on my browser. That resolved the issue!

• Zak. I
    Zak. I Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment

The clearing of my cache and cookies indeed helped, in case this happens to others in the future!