Klenty to pipedrive automation

Martin Pecha_2338
Martin Pecha_2338 Member Posts: 146
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

This is my case scenario - we want to run a huge global campaign - our contacts are in google sheet

I would like to set a cadence and when someone replies, pipedrive would create:
- ideally lead (but this is not possible yet I guess)
- person and related deal to it

I know, there is a possibility to do it via zapier - there I am not sure, how to build it sequentially, so the person and deal will be paired successfuly. Also is there a possibility to tell zapier on some key, into which pipelines it should be created (if I have multiple different cadences in Klenty).

I do not want to store all contacts as this is cold emailing and it is not effective to store all of them in pipedrive. 

Do you have any tips? Maybe @Vengat Krishnaraj ?

Comments

• Shobhit Gaur
    Shobhit Gaur Member Posts: 127
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Integration Partner
    edited February 2022 #2

Hey @Martin Pecha , Outplay has the exact feature you have request working for Crelate and we are working to bring this feature to our bi-directional Pipedrive-Outplay integration pretty soon! Would you like to be notified when we launch it?

Here is a quick video on Outplay -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpKOsMSXGz0
  • Martin Pecha_2338
    edited May 2020 #3

Hey @Martin Pecha , Outplay has the exact feature you have request working for Crelate and we are working to bring this feature to our bi-directional Pipedrive-Outplay integration pretty soon! Would you like to be notified when we launch it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpKOsMSXGz0

yes, thanks

• Shobhit Gaur
    Shobhit Gaur Member Posts: 127
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Integration Partner
    edited August 2020 #4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDkjT36R4FU

You can try Outplay for free and test this feature -

https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/outplay/6d1d318eb8e17b9f

• David Lorbiecke_3
    David Lorbiecke_3 Posts: 188 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited April 2022 #5
  • Vengat Krishnaraj
    Vengat Krishnaraj Member Posts: 13
    First Comment Integration Partner
    edited February 2022 #6

Hi @Martin Pecha 

Thanks for asking. Very glad to help you.

If you are looking to run email campaigns to your contacts in google sheets and create a person and deal in Pipedrive when there is a reply then Klenty will be perfect for your use case.

A Klenty+Pipedrive user can fully automate this workflow

Step 1: All you have to do is connect your google sheets and auto-import contacts into Klenty and start your email campaigns.

Step 2: Then use Klenty’s Triggers and Actions to automatically create a person and deal in a specific pipeline in Pipedrive based on email engagements like email opens, clicks, replies, etc. 

Once a deal gets added to Pipedrive, you can add them to different email campaigns to engage with them and close the deal. 

We are writing a blog around email automation workflows at different stages of Pipedrive sales pipeline. Let me know if you are interested. I will share it with you as soon as it published.

On your other query of creating a Lead in Pipedrive, this is something we are still studying to at the moment as this is something ha recently added. I will revert to you as soon as you have a solution. 

Want to learn more about the benefits Klenty-Pipedrive can offer you? Pls check it here on the Pipedrive marketplace - https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/klenty/4ea6d81e4599a462

Feel free to reach out if you have other queries.

• Martin Pecha_2338
    edited May 2020 #7

Hi @Martin Pecha 

Thanks for asking. Very glad to help you.

If you are looking to run email campaigns to your contacts in google sheets and create a person and deal in Pipedrive when there is a reply then Klenty will be perfect for your use case.

A Klenty+Pipedrive user can fully automate this workflow

Step 1: All you have to do is connect your google sheets and auto-import contacts into Klenty and start your email campaigns.

Step 2: Then use Klenty’s Triggers and Actions to automatically create a person and deal in a specific pipeline in Pipedrive based on email engagements like email opens, clicks, replies, etc. 

Once a deal gets added to Pipedrive, you can add them to different email campaigns to engage with them and close the deal. 

We are writing a blog around email automation workflows at different stages of Pipedrive sales pipeline. Let me know if you are interested. I will share it with you as soon as it published.

On your other query of creating a Lead in Pipedrive, this is something we are still studying to at the moment as this is something ha recently added. I will revert to you as soon as you have a solution. 

Want to learn more about the benefits Klenty-Pipedrive can offer you? Pls check it here on the Pipedrive marketplace - https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/klenty/4ea6d81e4599a462

Feel free to reach out if you have other queries.

Thanks @Vengat Krishnaraj 

just a clarifying question - I am worried that if I will set trigger on reply 
    - a deal will create 
    - a person will create 
    - both deal and person will create at the same time

On this trigger, I need to create a person first and then a deal, where this person will be linked to. So I am worried that if it is triggered at the same time it will create a person and then a deal with a new same person. Is this something that can be managed?

• Vengat Krishnaraj
    Vengat Krishnaraj Member Posts: 13
    First Comment Integration Partner
    edited April 2022 #8

Hi @Martin Pecha  - absolutely.

That's the way the feature has been designed - out of the box. 

It will create a Person first and then a deal - such that both will be linked. 

So you should be able to achieve your exact workflow.