Batch Merge

Options
Pipedrive User 164
Pipedrive User 164 Member Posts: 171
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Likes
edited June 2023 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

When in the merge records section and there are many groups of suggested merge records allow to select each grouping and then merge all the groupings in a batch rather than going through each grouping and hitting the merge button each time.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Ryan Bozeman
    Ryan Bozeman Member Posts: 12
    First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper Integration Partner
    Options

Hi @Brad Krause,

Yes, this would be ideal. Bulk merging of duplicates and customization of the matching options would be a big step forward here and I hope they consider fleshing those features out.

I also wanted to mention that Insycle (and full disclosure, I work for them) could help you to merge duplicates in bulk and save time. Insycle allows you to use any Pipedrive field as a potential matching field, along with advanced matching features such as Exact/similar matching. Then, you can bulk merge hundreds of duplicates at one time, rather than having to go through each one by one, manually.

You also have full control over the resulting merged master record, using rules for the master record as a whole, and even setting rules for retaining data on a field-by-field basis.

Hope that helps!

Ryan

• Pipedrive User 164
    Pipedrive User 164 Member Posts: 171
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

Nice catch finding my post @Ryan Bozeman and thanks for posting the link and informing me of this solution. I will look into it further!