Design Mail Inbox - Mark all as read buttom

Paul von Kessel
Paul von Kessel Member Posts: 8
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
edited June 2023 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

I don't know if anyone else had the problem, but several times I have commited the error to mark all my mails like read in the Pipedrive inbox.

As many, the knonw read mails are the ones for me I have not answered, so that brings me a lot of trouble.

The design of the "mark all mails as read" buttom doesn't help a lot, as its easy to clic on "mark" instead "Filter" and select the first option without looking on it slowly.

It would be better to make some extra step like: Are you sure to mark all mail as read or quit the option of mark as long as you do not have selected any mail.

Tagged:
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,004 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Comment

Hi @Paul von Kessel , there are updates in the works for the email inbox, stay tuned! I will also make sure your post is marked as feedback for visibility, and so other users can also upvote and comment.

• Paul von Kessel
    Paul von Kessel Member Posts: 8
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Hi @Manuel Oliveira

I've seen the updates on the email inbox and this issue has got more dangerous then before!!!!! Is there any posibility to disable this botton???

Thanks!!!

• Fabian Unger
    Fabian Unger Member Posts: 8
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

Same here, the "mark all as read" is next to the refresh button, super easy to click on it by mistake, just happened to me and caused a lot of trouble!!

I do not understand why this function needs to be just there, you had the possiblility to mark as read before by marking mails and then trigger it...

Please remove this button or give the possibility to hide it!

Thank you so much!

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 354 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper

Hi @Fabian Unger

Thank you for pointing this out, I shared it with the team with your explanation.

• Fabian Unger
    Fabian Unger Member Posts: 8
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

Hi @Kreete K,

thanks a lot for you message, I noticed that the button was already removed :)