iOS Pipedrive App Beta testing

Options
Andrius Shiaulis
Andrius Shiaulis Pipedrive Team Posts: 5 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
Pipedrive Team
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Are you interested in helping us to make our iOS app better? Are you interested in testing the Pipedrive iOS app features before they are public? Luckily we’ve created a testing program that you can join and share your feedback with us! Just sign up to the beta program using this link! It will help us to make our product even better! Feel free to share your feedback by reaching support directly in the app 

Tagged:

Comments

• Frits Strating_2277
    Frits Strating_2277 Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

Hi Andrius,

I like to join the test team. 

Thanks,

Groet Frits Strating

• Andrius Shiaulis
    Pipedrive Team
    edited April 2022 #3
    Options

Hi Frits,

Please, use the link to sign up for the test program https://testflight.apple.com/join/n6E7WO4k

">
  • Frits Strating_2277
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

Hi Andrius,

Everything is ready. I do not see any changes. What do I have to test?

• Andrius Shiaulis
    Pipedrive Team
    edited May 2020 #5
    Options

Hi Andrius,

Everything is ready. I do not see any changes. What do I have to test?

For now there is no visible changes in the build. Please, use it as a regular app so in case any incident we can monitor and fix it as soon as possible. And whenever anything new comes to beta we will mention it in release notes

• Bethany Ann George
    Bethany Ann George Member Posts: 26
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #6
    Options

So I have downloaded Testflight and used the link. It ended up just opening my Pipedrive app. So how do I know when there is something new? What should I look for?

• Frits Strating_2277
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #7
    Options

Hi,

so just technical update?

• Andrius Shiaulis
    Pipedrive Team
    edited May 2020 #8
    Options

So I have downloaded Testflight and used the link. It ended up just opening my Pipedrive app. So how do I know when there is something new? What should I look for?

FIrst of all, you can understand that you are using Pipedrive test app by seeing this yellow dot near app icon:

After you installed and run the app, you will see information about this we've changed:

Since there is nothing new to test we didn't mention any new features. So please continue to use this app as usual. Whenever something new appear in the app we will mention it in this screen and you will see it after application update

• Andrius Shiaulis
    Pipedrive Team
    edited May 2020 #9
    Options

Hi,

so just technical update?

Yes. We are doing lots of minor improvements every week so it is crucial for us to check if they are wokring properly. Please also keep in mind, that this is beta software, so it can be little less stable that main app, but we are working hard to make your experience as smooth as possible

• Mo Rea
    Mo Rea Member Posts: 19
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #10
    Options

I downloaded test flight app but don't see pipedrive in there, am I missing a step?