The time zone in the Google add on doesn't correspond to the time zone in my activities

Bernd Auer www.pd-experts.com
Bernd Auer www.pd-experts.com Community Driver Posts: 371
100 Comments 25 Up Votes Second Anniversary 5 Likes
5ecb94c48c265c784ce4f4ee_85273.png
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited April 29 #2

Hi @Bernd Auer !

I tested it on my side and the times are matching for me. I suspect this might be because of different timezone settings on your end. 

Can you please check if your Pipedrive and your Google Calendar are using the same time zone? Pipedrive will automatically use whatever timezone your computer's system definitions are set to, whereas for Google you can change it manually.

If after checking you see that this is still happening, please reach out to our Support team and they will help you with any further troubleshooting necessary.

• Bernd Auer www.pd-experts.com
    edited February 24 #3

Yes, I made sure before I posted here, that my Gmail Calendar and Pipedrive are set to the same time zones. It seems like a bug to me and I hoped that it will be seen by your engineers quicker if I post this issue here. Some of your support colleagues will ask me to clean up the cache and try it in incognito mode before they escalate and I wanted to speed this process up ;-) But I'll try it.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited May 2020 #4

Yes, I made sure before I posted here, that my Gmail Calendar and Pipedrive are set to the same time zones. It seems like a bug to me and I hoped that it will be seen by your engineers quicker if I post this issue here. Some of your support colleagues will ask me to clean up the cache and try it in incognito mode before they escalate and I wanted to speed this process up ;-) But I'll try it.

Thank you! The community is more oriented towards exchanging ideas, tips and advice between the users. It doesn't substitute our Support service and those troubleshooting steps are standard procedure to rule out certain factors, whether a case ends up getting escalated to the engineers or not. That escalation can only be done via Support. 🙂

• Bernd Auer www.pd-experts.com
    edited July 2020 #5

The bug is solved now :-)