Project Automations

Options
anthony_cribbes
anthony_cribbes Member Posts: 3
Name Dropper First Comment
edited April 24 in Workflow Automation #1

Hi there,

We are a wedding business, couples book their weddings with us through Acuity. I already have a Zap that converts the Deal to 'won' as soon as they book.

However I want to be able then to manage their booking all the way through their wedding journey inside Pipedrive using projects.

I am looking for a way that when the deal is marked as 'won' it is automatically converted into a project. And this project has a scheduled activity with an appointment that corelates to the date of their booking made in Acuity.

I also then want to set up automations - sending of emails and other documents - that work backwards from the wedding date (at the moment I can only see how to set it up from the date the project started).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Answers

• inacyakup
    inacyakup Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options

Hi good works,

1.Stage--> Deals created

2.Stage--> Created project, (choose Created activity)

I hope this will be the solution

Best Regards

• bharatjain
    bharatjain Member Posts: 5
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment
    Options

It's not difficult Anthony. You can create multiple stages in the Pipedrive according to your business. And you can use Won feature only when the customer do the booking.

• anthony_cribbes
    anthony_cribbes Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Hi @bharatjain - I understand that it should be doable, however I am looking for the specific triggers I need to configure. When I look to set these up, I don't have an option for flagging when status changes to won for the Deal. I only get the options for 'is' etc... not 'changed to'

This discussion has been closed.