Integrate Sales Navigator with PipeDrive

CDO
CDO Member Posts: 1 VERIFIED MEMBER
edited August 2023 in Apps and Integrations #1

Is there a PipeDrive integration with Sales Navigator, where you can use the PipeDrive group email functionality to send multiple leads in Sales Navigator customized messages all at once? Example, I communicate with most of my leads through the Sales Navigator message feature. In my business, it's far more effect than email and LinkedIn messaging. Most of my leads respond to me through the Sales Navigator message center. I would love to be able to send all of my leads in Sales Navigator a quick message by simply saving a custom message in PipeDrive and send it out to multiple leads at once like I can email leads through PipeDrive. Is this integration and functionality possible?

Answers

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 354 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hi @CDO

We don't have a direct integration for this type of messaging. Maybe someone could offer workarounds here how they have set it up on their own accounts.

The options we have listed on our Marketplace are LinkPort and Wiza - but I believe these are just for Contacts and not messaging. And about messaging we have Dux-Soup - but I am not sure this works with LinkedIn Sales Navigator (only LinkedIn is mentioned), you can check more details directly with Dux-Soup.

• David Gurr (Make.com)
    David Gurr (Make.com) Member Posts: 65 VERIFIED MEMBER
    10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer

LinkedIn Sales Navigator doesn't have a REST API.

The only integration option they offer is to embed the Sales Navigator UI within an existing application.

• Srowe
    Srowe Member Posts: 1 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Comment

Surfe is an option, testing it out now

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,269 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    1000 Comments 250 Likes 25 Answers Third Anniversary

Hi everyone, you can now bring Contacts and Deals from Linkedin into Pipedrive with one click using the Surfe integration for Pipedrive. Try it here.

This discussion has been closed.