Pulling a list of all contacts and linked deals

Peter Clancey
Peter Clancey Member Posts: 2
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I recently tried to pull a list of all of our contacts and their linked deals. I know we can pull a list of linked contacts and orgs but it would be extremely helpful if we could pull a list of all contacts and their linked deals. The reason we want this functionality is because ensuring all of our contacts are appropriately linked to their respective deal is critical. Would anyone else find this functionality useful? Happy to chat further with the pipedrive team about this one. 

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Peter Clancey !

You can achieve this by creating a filter in the Deal List View and making sure to select the columns for Person name and Organization name.

You can then sort your results by name of Person or name of Organization, so that deals that are associated with the same contact get listed together. I made a quick video demonstration for you, check it out here.

Have a great week!

• Peter Clancey
    Peter Clancey Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited May 2020 #3

Hi @Peter Clancey !

You can achieve this by creating a filter in the Deal List View and making sure to select the columns for Person name and Organization name.

You can then sort your results by name of Person or name of Organization, so that deals that are associated with the same contact get listed together. I made a quick video demonstration for you, check it out here.

Have a great week!

Hi @Inês Batata thanks for following up. So I'm looking to do something a bit different. I'm actually trying to pull a list of all contacts (primary person & participants)and their linked deals. Is this possible?

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2020 #4

Hi @Peter Clancey !

Have a great week!

@Peter Clancey I'm afraid data about deal participants can only be pulled using our API (this endpoint) or possibly through an API-based platform. Check out the ones we have in our marketplace.

I see how pulling data about participants along with person of contact would be useful and I'm going to relay your suggestion internally for consideration.

• Wouter Vertriest
    Wouter Vertriest Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2021 #5

Came across this post while looking for the same solution. It's not an option yet?