Automatically create PipeDrive leads from other applications

Justus
Justus Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

We are looking for ways to automatically push leads into PipeDrive from other sources (other tools), not via an import, but via an API of maybe even Zapier. Is this already possible. If not , are there any plans to add this? 

Tagged:
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,535
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited February 2022 #2

Yes, you can create deals in Pipedrive using Zapier.

Can you give an example of one such tool, and the trigger in this tool to add a deal to Pipedrive?

• Justus
    Justus Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020 #3

Can you give an example of one such tool, and the trigger in this tool to add a deal to Pipedrive?

Hi Amit, we want to create a lead, not a deal. It seems this is not part of the Zapier integration. Are there other ways of doing this?

• Shobhit Gaur
    Shobhit Gaur Member Posts: 127
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Integration Partner
    edited April 2022 #4

@Justus Are you talking about the newly launched Leads feature that is different from a person/contact in Pipedrive? Zapier does not have any trigger to add leads in Pipedrive.

These are 3 ways you can add leads to Pipedrive right now -

1. Manually upload leads
    2. Import from your spreadsheet
    3. Connect Lead Booster

There are more details in this article - https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001998358-Leads-Inbox-#C1

@Mike van der Valk said the functionality to add leads via an API is in the product road map for Pipedrive. 

However, if you want to automatically push people and deals in Pipedrive, you can do it using triggers in Outplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpKOsMSXGz0

• Lakshmi Badrinarayanan
    Lakshmi Badrinarayanan Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited April 2022 #5

Hi @Justus ,

If you are looking to send out emails and based on email engagement like opens, clicks, replies, etc., you want to create deals in Pipedrive, then I'd recommend you Klenty.

Klenty is an email automation platform that helps sales teams send personalized emails and automate follow-up at scale. It has native integration with Pipedrive with which you will be able to create advanced and automated workflows  like creating a new lead or moving a deal to a new stage, etc in Pipedrive automatically.

Using Klenty's triggers and actions, you will be able to sync all your email engagement like opens, clicks, replies, etc. to Pipedrive.

For example, you can create deals automatically in Pipedrive, if there is a prospect replied to your email. Here's a snapshot of what of I am trying to convey -

Create a deal in the specified pipeline of Pipedrive, whenever there is a reply from the prospect

I hope this helps you. Do check out Klenty in the marketplace and read our users' reviews -

https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/klenty/4ea6d81e4599a462 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2020 #6

Hi @Justus , great to see your interest in Leads!

Currently there are no API endpoints for Leads (yet...), but stay tuned as they're in our plans and will be coming up. That's why Zapier doesn't have the option to create leads yet - they need that endpoint.

I can also tell you that you can use Leadbooster to generate Leads from other sources and that we're:

• building even more ways to bring Leads from external sources without importing manually, like the Website Visitors feature;
    • revamping our Webforms feature so that it generates Leads and not necessarily Deals.

To be the first to know what's coming up, join the Research and Beta Testing group here in the Community and you'll get the chance to test early versions of new and improved features. 🚀

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,535
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited May 2020 #7

Really sorry, @Justus

My bad. Still wrapping my head around deals vs leads.