Create Email Activity from Email

Options

We are tracking Activities from our sales team. However, sending an email from Pipedrive does not allow the option of creating an email activity. Nor is it possible to send an email from the Email activity type. This forces our sales team to first create the Email activity, then send the email, then mark as done.

Is there any sort of work around for this? Otherwise, having the option to "create Activity on send" would help our tracking immensely. We can't be the only ones with this issue.

10 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• KelownaChk
    KelownaChk Member Posts: 8
    Photogenic 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

I just discovered that emails sent from Pipedrive aren't tracked as an Activity (totally ridiculous). It makes no sense that you have to create a separate email activity when you are sending the email from within Pipedrive. There is no holistic way to view all 'activities'. Also, I would like to be able easily view all completed activities.

• Suporte GMC
    Suporte GMC Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I have complaints from my users about this feature, it doesn't make sense that an email sent from Pipedrive does not automatically register an activity.

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,078 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hi everyone, this is a feature request as it is not possible to create email activities in that way. But please carry on sharing your cases and upvoting; the more popular a request is, the more likely it is to be developed sooner rather than later.