Running multiple licenses of Pipedrive in the same computer?

Henk Schouten
Henk Schouten Member Posts: 4
edited March 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Good morning, I am running two different businesses (2 legal entities) and had to use 2 Advanced licenses for Pipedrive. Only the professional license seems to have an option but this was a lot more expensive. Keeping both running on one laptop turned out to be a problem. Did anyone find a solution for this? (Windows 10)

Answers

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2022 #2

Hi @Henk Schouten !

I'd like to make sure I understand you question correctly so I can help you. Can you let me know what is your end goal and what obstacles you're finding right now? 

If you want to be logged into both company accounts at the same time, you can use a regular browser window to log into company A and an incognito window to log into Company B simultaneously. But I have a feeling this is not quite what you need. 🙂

Let me know! Thank you.

• Henk Schouten
    edited May 2022 #3

Both logins are with different domains and mail addresses. I would like them both active in the browser and not swap between incognito tabs. It gets really messy that way and this is a productivity tool so I need a solution that can work better than having to run two laptops. I have made it work with a previous CRM but with Pipedrive I just can not login until i have logged out from the other license.

• Henk Schouten
    edited February 2022 #4

I did find a solution be using Chrome and Bing at the same time. But hope there is still a solution in the same browser

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2020 #5

I did find a solution be using Chrome and Bing at the same time. But hope there is still a solution in the same browser

Thank you for your feedback @Henk Schouten , we've forwarded it internally to our team for consideration.

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 345
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited June 2020 #6

@Henk Schouten  I am working with several Google Chrome Accounts:

This way, I can have for all companies a very own environment (also regarding emails - or a separation regarding private/business) and use all at the same time.